Position: AZ Truck Driver (NOC 7511) – Kitchener, ON.
Position: Full-time Permanent position.
No weekends, day shift.
Benefits: Medical and dental coverage after probation period.
RRSP plan as per company policy after probation period. Boot and uniform allowance.
Minimax Express is a premier LTL (less than load) carrier with terminals in Ontario and Quebec. Our growing business is based upon providing excellent service to our customers.
- Operate heavy trucks to transport goods and materials between Ontario and Quebec.
- Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailer day cabs,
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
- Inter-provincial driving only. Home every night.
- Valid AZ licence (or eligible for AZ licence)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Commercial vehicle operator’s registration (or eligible for CVOR)
- 2 Years of verifiable commercial vehicle driving required
- Experience with LTL considered an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Must speak English. French is an asset but not required.
Please indicate ‘Kitchener Truck Driver position’ in the subject line of your email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.